Product or Service
2008 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER SPORT CAR
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL104857YH | Country: United Kingdom | Currency: | Export: No
2008 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER SPORT
CARBase Vehicle Specification:
1 each 2008 Range Rover – Super Charged Sport
Type: Left Hand Drive, North American Model 5-door SUV
Engine: 4.2 Lt. V8 390 HP
Fuel Tank: 88 L
Transmission: 6 Speed Automatic with Command Shift
Brakes: front & rear ventilated
Tyres: 275 40 R 20 - alloy wheels
Suspension: Electronic 4 Corner Air Suspension
Seats: 5 Passenger Seating with luxury leather interior
Colour : Exterior Black
Armor Conversion Modifications / Alterations:
- Five side armoring of passenger compartment (roof and verticals) to provide protection
Against 7.62x51mm, M80 NATO Ball ammunition, in accordance with CEN B6, at zero
Degree obliquity angles.
- Floor of the vehicle is fitted with a blast protection to protect occupants against
Fragmentation from simultaneous detonation of 2 DM-51 German ordnance hand
grenades or equivalent.
- Vehicle’s armor plates are stitch-welded using high-intensity MIG welders, ensuring
the structural integrity is uncompromised by thermal and chemical variations of the
- Ballistic steel interior frame provides overlap and backup protection for the largesurface
Principal impact areas such as the doors and windows. All door/window
- Vehicle armoring constructed in such a way as to ensure that a projectile following a
linear or angled path shall not enter the vehicle’s interior without contacting the armor
material. In addition to this, the possibility of a projectile entering the vehicle’s interior
due to a ricochet from the armor shall also be minimized.
- A combination of glass, polycarbonate and Mylar are bonded together using the latest
Technology, producing one of the finest transparent armors available while
incorporating the following qualities:
- Glass thickness: 39mm.
- Anti-spall shield protecting against shattering glass
- Multiple impact protection
- Finest optical quality, Minimal distortion
- No de-lamination, no discoloration from UV rays
- All original OEM interior panels and trim will be resized or modified and re-installed
Wherever possible to obtain as close to an original look as possible
- The cargo area of the vehicle is protected by a swing door with view glass and two gun
ports, without disrupting the original manufacturer’s appearance.
- Armor overlap at all doors to prevent penetration through door posts and pillars.
- Door pillars reinforced to accommodate the additional weight of the armored door.
- Heavy Duty door hinges, designed and manufactured for extended longevity and easy
- Heavy Duty door travel retainers
- All electrical equipment standard to this vehicle shall be tested and modified as
necessary to protect against the armoring process.
- Any additional (optional) electric equipment installed on the vehicle shall be
individually fused; all wires are loomed and marked.
Contact the company