Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL207856YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Product No.: #1106
Product name: Cranberry P.E.
1. Source: Vaccinum macrocarpon; Vaccinium oxycoccos; Vaccinium microcarpum
2. Part of the plant used: fruit
3. Extract ratio: 100-200:1
4. Product description
Cranberries are fruits of an evergreen dwarf creeping shrub, grow wild in wet soils such as bogs and marshes or poorly drained meadows. It has been cultivated in the United States since the early 1800s. Historically, Native Americans used cranberries to relieve a variety of ailments. Now cranberries are widely known as a potent source of antioxidants and for their unique anti-adhesion activity which helps protect the body from harmful bacteria that cause urinary tract infections. This unique anti-adhesion activity is primarily due to a natural compound in the fruit called PACs (proanthocyanidins, Cranberry P.E.)
• Treats Urinary Tract Infections.
• Displays Anti-Cancer Properties.
• Reduces Dental Plaque.
• Offers Cardiovascular Benefits.
• Prevents the Formation of Kidney Stones.
• Shows Anti-Inflammatory Effects.
• Promotes Immune Health.
• Has Antioxidant Values.
• Promotes the Digestive Tract Health.
• Relieves Constipation.
Contact the company