Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL85311YH | Country: Angola | Currency: usd | Export: No
Er.glass is a nonabrasive fractional laser resurfacing treatment equipment.
It uses Er.glass laser to emit 1.535um near infrared wavelength delivered through optical fiber to a hand piece in which there is micro lens array to produce deferent density of microscopic thermal zones (MTZs). These micro-beams create narrow deep columns of tissue coagulation that penetrate well below the epidermis and into the dermis, while sparing the tissue surrounding the columns from damage for rapid healing.
1. Removing of fine lines and deeper wrinkles of face, neck, and striate gravid arum, and significantly improving medium to deep wrinkles.
2. Removing inflammatory acne and smoothing scars
3. Removing warts, moles, and pigmented lesions
4. Removing age-spots and sun-spots, freckles
5. Improving skin texture and tone
6. Causing significant skin tightening
7. Improving your complexion
8. Reducing stretch marks
1. A skin resurfacing option with little to no downtime-patients can typically return to
their daily activities with minimal redness or discomfort.
2. The stratum corneum remains in place, eliminating wound healing issues and allowing to rapid healing.
3. Fractional columns prevent unnecessary heat accumulation, as opposed to the more painful delivery method of scanning devices.
4. Ease of treatment - It does not require topical anesthesia or dye application,
minimizing preparation and clean-up time.
5. Fractional laser treatment is safe for most skin types, which includes fitzpatrick skin
types IV and V; Asian, Indian,-Hispanic and lighter toned black skin.
The Er-glass laser systems comes with a wavelength of 1540 nm. The laser beam of the Er-glass laser is weakly absorbed by melanin and hemoglobin.
Because of the low spread coefficient of this wavelength, the laser beam penetrates very deeply into the skin and is absorbed maximally by the tissue water.
This leads to a warming up of the deeper skin layers, the collagen is denatured and cells are warmed up. Take the active acne for example, the warming up leads to a reduction of the sebaceous glands and therefore a reduction of sebum production.
This in turn leads to a "drying out" of the acne
Light source Lamp pumped Er.glass laser
MTZs Energy and density 100MTZs/cm2: 20,25,30,40,50,60,80mj;
Pulse width 5, 10 ms optional
Repetition rate: Single 1 Hz. Optional
Size of Microlens Array 10*10mm
Cooling systems Sapphire continuously contact cooling
Working period Continuously stand-by working for 12 hours
Electrical requirements 100/110V 50-60Hz or 230-260V, 50-60Hz
Gross weight 110kgs
Contact the company