Product or Service
Garlic P.E. Allicin0.2%-2% By HPLC/ Alliin 2%-20% BY HPLC
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL123462YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Name of Product: Garlic P.E.
Latin Name: Allium Sativum L.
Plant Origin and Distribution:
Garlic, liliaceae, is a kind of perennial shrubs. It can be harvested in spring and summer. Throughout the country are produced.
Part of Used: Bulb
Active Ingredients: Allicin, Alliin
CAS No.: 539-86-6(Allicin), 556-27-4(Alliin)
HPLC 0.2%-2%(Allicin), 2%-20% (Alliin)
Extract Ratio 10:1, 20:1, 50:1, 100:1(Alliin)
Appearance: Light Yellow Fine Powder
Molecular Formula: C6H10S2(Allicin), C6H10NO3S(Alliin)
Molecular Weight: 178(Allicin), 177.22(Alliin)
1. With the effect of sterilization, inhibiting harmful germ and prevting disease;
2. Strengthening immunity and promoting the healthy growth of birds, beasts and fishes;
3. Improving the quality of meat, milk and egg, thus to improve food’s flavour;
4. With the function of detoxicating, keeping health and removing blood stasis.
1. Applied in food field, it is mainly as a functional food additives used in cookie, bread, meat products and so on;
2. Applied in health product field, it is often made into capsule to lower blood pressure and blood fat;
3. Applied in pharmaveutical field, it is mainly used in treating bacterial infection, gastroenteritis and cardiovascular diseases;
4. Applied in feed additive field, it is mainly used in feed additive for protecting the poultry, livestock and fishes against the disease.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Storage: Store in cool and dry place, keep away from light.
Packing: 25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag
inside, with carton outside. 1Kg/Bag,
aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
Contact the company