Product or Service
high strength structural adhesive
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL130110YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
high-strength structural adhesive (THO511)
Outline It is two-component modified epoxy adhesive. It withstands temperature shocks. It is easy and convenient to use for it cures at room temperature or when heated. It applies to wide fields.
Applications It is applied to the bonding of polyvinyl chloride sheets, PVC, ABS, silastic or polystyrene plastics. It also used to bond duroplasts to metals.
Features Part A is sticky liquid with various colors, part B is in tinted paste shape. Curing time. At 25 °C, within 1 day, its surface cures, it reaches its maximum bonding strength 3 days later.
If heated at the temperature of 80°C, it cures within 2 hours
Being weather and heat-resistant, it adapts to a wide range of temperature and bonds well under high temperature.
Mix the two components in a certain proportion, apply it to the surface of the substrates acquiring no strict treatment, which makes it so convenient to use.
You’ll get long term durability and resistance to moisture, chemicals, oils, and temperature extremes.
Non-toxic after solidification, though it is a little smelly.
Being stable, its storage time is one and half a year.
The main technical parameters are as follows:
Heat resistance scope：- 40°C－+ 120°C
tensile strength≥29kn/m; Shearing strength≥25 MPa
Instruction 1. Clean the surface of the material, make sure they have no dust or oil on them, wait until they are dry.
2. Mix A and B in a proportion of 4:1 to get perfect bonding result and apply it evenly on the substrates.
3. Spread the mixture on the substrates, put them together and apply some strength on it.
Notes 1. Use another can or container to blend A with B. The tools used to get A and B should be different.
2. A and B should be mixed well.
3. It is necessary to keep it well ventilated and away from fire.
4. If it has contact with skin, you should wash thoroughly with soap and water.
5. It can be stored at well-ventilated places with low temperature, and keep them away from fire.
6. Cover the lip after using it.
Contact the company