Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL132576YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
HD61 Infrared Catalytic Burner:
Detailed product description
Gas type:LPG or NG
Heat output:2030Kcal/hr or 2.4KW/hr
Gas comsuption:0.17Kg/hr for LPG under the pressure of 2.8Kpa
0.18m3/hr for NG under the pressure of 2.0Kpa
Shell:gray cast iron
Upper cover:stamped stainless iron
Burning net:Fe-Cr-Al material
Core components:cordierite honeycomb burner plates with rare-earth catalyst-coated
Working principles of the product:
Infrared catalytic burner uses the porous cordierite honeycomb combustion plate with a special catalyst coated as a core component .
Its catalytic combustion is the best combustion mode ,which means that gas (natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas) and combustion-supporting gas (air) are mixed according to the scientific proportion through burner shell (pre-mixed room) with the precise design and manufacturing . Ignited by the ignition, the gas mixture is burning on surface of catalyst which lies in the holes of porous cordierite honeycomb plate .The vast majority(95%) of the heat generated in the form of infrared radiation penetrate the object directly,put an end to energy loss caused by heating the air to heat the object, the mode of heat convection heating , greatly improve the energy conversion ability so as to further save the energy (save 60% of the operation costs under the same industrial conditions compared to the ordinary heating mode electric heating ).Gas is almost under complete combustion as a result of catalytic combustio. the flue gas pollution is extremely low (CO <0.02%, NOX <10ppm) ,fully meeting the national environmental standards and there is no need for direct exhaust fan.
1. Coating Industry: forging heat coating, liquid, powder coating, pre-heating the water to deal with dry acid.
2. The food industry: drying for processed food such as cookies, egg rolls, snow rice cakes, shredded squid, fish sauce, ham etc;tea processing and baking.
3. Agriculture and animal husbandry: keeping warm for a variety of birds, the livestock shed;grain drying.
4. Food and beverage industry: all kinds of barbecue, fruit and vegetable dehydration.
5. Drying operation in printing and dyeing, paper, wood, carpet and other industries
6. Bake ceramic mold industry, the Health and embryos, the surface drying of glazed ceramic tiles.
7. The heat treatment of metallic materials (300 800 ).
8. Heating ,warming and insulation for commercial buildings and workshop
Contact the company