Product or Service
LEEB HARDNESS TESTER HM-6561
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL118816YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
An impact body with a spherical test tip made of tungsten carbide is propelled against the sample surface by a spring force and then rebounds back. At a distance of 1mm from the sample surface, the impact and rebound velocity of the impact body are measured by the following method: A permanent magnet embedded in the impact body, when passing through the coil in its coil holder, induces in the coil an electric voltage proportional to the velocities of the magnet.
1 Feature and Specifications
1.1 Typical Applications
* Die cavity of molds
* Inspection of bearing and other mass produced parts on a production line
* Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
* Inspection of installed machinery, permanent parts of assembled systems and heavy work pieces.
* Testing surface of a small hollow space
* Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
* Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece
1.2 Testing Features
* Palm size for narrow space.
* Test at any angle, even upside down.
* Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL.
* Large memory could store 250 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
* User recalibration function allowed.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Low battery indication.
1.3 Technical Specifications
Display: 12.5mm LCD with back light
Accuracy: Display error ±0.8% at LD=900
Measuring range: 200-900L
Materials: 9 different common materials
With RS232C interface
Memory: 250 data can be stored and re-readable
Impact device: D Will handle the majority of hardness testing applications.
Power supply: 2x1.5V AAA size battery
Weight: 130g (not including batteries)
Working temperature： - 10℃～＋50℃
Storage temperature：- 30℃～＋60℃;
Relative humidity: ≤90％
Contact the company