Product or Service
Linear Silicon PTC Thermistors Temperature Sensors
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL216163YH | Country: Chine | Currency: | Export: No
Linear PTC Thermistor Description
Linear PTC Thermistor (LPTC) resistance increases with the temperature rises in linearity, displays a virtually linear positive temperature coefficient over their entire temperature range, suitable in measurement and control system, temperature compensation. As the construction material is mainly semiconductor monocrystalline silicon, also called silicon temperature sensor, silicon thermistor, sometimes referred to as silistors. As the temperature coefficient is positive, the silicon temperature sensors exhibit fail-safe operation when a system overheats. Furthermore silicon is inherently stable, so silicon temperature sensor are extremely reliable and have very long operational lifetimes. Hermetically sealed glass package, axial leaded, 2 leads, can operate in high temperature and moisture environment. Linear PTC thermistor in small dimension, tightness, convenient for automatic installation.
AMWEI Linear PTC Thermistor (LPTC) Features:
1. Silicon temperature sensors have a TK (temperature coefficinet) which is nearly constant over the complete temperature range. Temperature coefficient：α25/50≥0.7%/C.
2. Excellent long term stability, annual diversification rate≤0.01C/per year, temperature drifts during the lifetime of silicon temperature sensor are negligible.
3. Thermal Time Constant: 10 seconds max in still air.
4. Operating temperature range：-40C +150C.
5. Dissipation factor：2.5 5mW/C.
6. Maximum operating current：Iopr=1.0mA.
7. Rated power：10mW.
8. Typical resistance @25C 600 ohm, 1000 ohm, 1600 ohm, 2000 ohm.
Silicon temperature sensor Application:
· Industrial auotomation control equipment.
· Home appliance temperature detection and compensation.
· Precision circuit and crystal oscillator temperature compensation.
· Temperature compensation of silicon semiconducting devices.
· Temperature compensation of instrumentation amplifier.
· A/D converter temperature compensation. · Micro motor timing control.
· Automobile temperature detection and control.
· Medical equipment temperature detection and control.
· Linear PTC thermistor applications also include transmission, engine oil and coolant, heating system, overheating protection, amplifiers, power supplies, transducers, telemetry, computers, magnetic amplifiers, thermometry, meteorology, temperature regulation and over-temperature protection.
Contact the company