Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL207871YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Product No.: #1108
Product name: Mulberry Extract
1. Source: Morus alba
2. Part of the plant used: bark and leaves
3. Extract ratio: 80-100:1
1-Deoxynojirimycin (DNJ) 1%; 2%
4. Product description
Mulberry is a kind of is a short-lived, fast-growing, small to medium sized mulberry tree, which grows to 10–20 m tall. The mulberry plant has been highly regarded in Traditional Chinese Medicine, called “Sang Bai Pi”. Now it is widely used in our daily life. For example, the fruit is used for wine, extracts active ingredients for health food, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical. DNJ is extracted from the leaf of mulberry. It inhibits an enzyme in the intestinal tract involved in the digestion of carbohydrates. Anthocyanidins provide antioxidant activity, cardiovascular protection, antiviral activity, and protect eyes as health benefits. It is extracted from fruits of mulberry.
• Blood sugar lowering activities. DNJ can inhibit hyperglycemia by reducing the digestion of carbohydrate and the absorption go glucose.
• Inhibition to virus infections.
• Inhibition to tumor metastasis.
• Antioxidation. DNJ prevents free radical effectively.
• Weight control by preventing absorption of glucose.
• Improves overall wellness.
Contact the company