Product or Service
Multi-Functional Knife Sharpener(T1055TDC)
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL213778YH | Country: Chine | Currency: usd | Export: No
1. Tapered round diamond coated rod for sharpening serrated and standard edges.
2. Carbide blades make your dull knife edges sharp quickly. Ceramic rods give you a smooth edge.
3. The rotating ceramic rod design extends the using life.
4. Lanyard hole for carrying.
V-Shaped Sharpening Slots:
1. Insert knife blade into the V-shaped slots at a 90-degree angle to the sharpening blades or rods. Pull the knife blade straight back towards you while applying light pressure. Repeat this action until blade is sharp.
Tapered Diamond Rod/ Standard Edges:
2. Always hold the sharpener with the rod facing down. Place heel of the blade on the diamond rod closest to the sharpener. Hold blade at a 23 degree angle to the rod. While applying light pressure, push the knife away from you towards the end of the rod. Draw knife down so that the tip of the blade comes off the end of the rod. Repeat this action until blade is sharp. For the other side of the blade, you will need to switch hands holding the sharpener and the knife and repeat above steps.
Tapered Diamond Rod / Serrated Edges:
1. Only sharpen the side of your knife edge with the serrations.
2. Hold rod at 23 degree angle to the blade and move it back and forth through each serration until sharp.
Contact the company