Product or Service
MVCI for TOYOTA TIS
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL187776YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
MVCI is a high performance factory diagnostics and reprogramming interface for TOYOTA TIS. MVCI is compatible with Toyota, Lexus, and Scion vehicles over the J1962 DLC3 connector.
Support languages: Spanish, French, German, Italian, English, Chinese.
- Fully compatible with Toyota TIS Techstream
- Supports Diagnostics, Reprogramming, Active tests, and key programming
- Supports most 1996 and newer Toyota, Lexus, and Scion vehicles with OBDII/DLC3 diagnostics
- Fully compatible with SAE J2534
- Programmable power supply
- Able to apply 5V-24V to OBD pins 6,9,11,12,13,14 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
- Able to apply GND to OBD pins 6,9,11,12,13,14,15 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
- RGB status LEDs
- K-Line ISO 9141
- KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4
- SAE J1850 PWM
- SAE J1850 VPW
- CAN 2.0B ISO 11898
- CAN ISO 15765-4
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 70( -4 to 158 )
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 85 ( -40 to 185 )
- Diagnostic Interface: 16 PIN
- USB Interface : USB 2.0
- Power: DC 5 V - 36 V
- Consumption: 0.7 W
- Dimensions: 95 mm(3.74 x 49 mm(1.93 x 28 mm(1.10
- User Manual: Instructions on tool operations
- Driver CD: Includes user manual, drivers, and etc.
- OBD II cable: Communicates between tool and vehicle
- USB cable: Communicates between tool and PC/Laptop
- Carry case: A nylon case to store the tool when not in use.
Contact the company