Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL207831YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Product No.: #1406
Product name: Notoginseng P.E.
1. Source: Panax Notoginseng
2. Part of the plant used: root
3. Extract ratio: 100-200:1
Specifications: Panax notoginsenosides 80%; 98%
4. Product description
Notoginseng is a species of the genus Panax The scientific names is Panax Notoginseng. It is most commonly referred to as Notoginseng, Tienchi, San qi or Sanchi, three-seven root, and Mountain paint. It is famous as a hemostatic herb that both invigorates and builds blood. In Chinese medicine it is classified as warm in nature, sweet and slightly bitter in taste, and nontoxic. It has acquired a very favorable reputation for treatment of blood disorders, including blood stasis, bleeding, and blood deficiency. It is the largest ingredient in 云南白药 (Yunnan Bai Yao), a famous hemostatic proprietary herbal remedy that was notably carried by the Viet Cong to deal with wounds during the Vietnam war.
• Blood Conditions: hematemesis (vomiting of blood); hematoma (tumor like mass produced by coagulation of extravasated (escape of fluid into the tissues) blood in a tissue or cavity; hematuria (blood in the urine); hemoptysis (coughing and spitting of blood as a result of bleeding from the respiratory tract; hemorrhage and pain caused by trauma; metrorrhagia (uterine bleeding at irregular intervals); moves blood through the body; stops bleeding; transforms congealed blood; traumatic injury with bruising;
• Cardiovascular Conditions: angina pectoris; arrhythmia; myocardial ischemia; ptimizes circulation;
• Immune Conditions: enhances defense system balance
• Other Conditions: alleviates and reduces pain; chest and abdominal pain; high blood cholesterol; may slow the progression of Alzheimer's Disease; normalizes physical functioning depending on what the individual needs (e.g. it will lower high blood pressure but raise low blood pressure); recovering from illness or surgery, especially for the elderly; reduces swelling; useful for weight loss.
Contact the company