Product or Service
Powerful Disk Plastic Mill
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL135064YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
MF series Plastic Mill is a prefect machine for processing and grinding thermoplastics material, such as PVC, PE, PP, EVA, PLA, ABS etc, with high output and thin powder.
The MF series automatic plastic grinding mill is disc-type plastic grinding mill series, which has the advantages of high-yield and low-power.
1. With water cycle and wind cooling, the machine can be applied into processing heat sensitive material.
2. With the tail-wagging air stream (partly eddy flow) produced by the tail-wagging of the main shaft capstan of the machine, the input tail-wagging materials collide strongly with the board and the cutting blade, and was grinded into powdery (without sieving).
3. Both the board and the cutting blade are made of abrasion-resistant steel, with excellent performance after heat treatment.
4. With severeness of framework, the volume of the machine is quite small. If you open door closure, you can maintain it. It is completely airproof and without any dust leakage.
5. With winding reclaiming equipment, the machine is features by cooling materials evenly, quick cooling and some other characteristics.
Main Technical Parameter
Main Motor Power 37 kw
Draft Fan Power 5.5 kw
Vibration Sieve Power 0.75 kw
Feeder Power 0.75 kw
Output 180-380 kg/h
Dimensions 1900*1700*3900 mm
Weight 2200 kg
Mechanical Structure and Operational Principle
1. The machine is composed of hopper, cabinet, main shaft, capstan, reclaiming fan blower, dust collecting machine, machine frame, motor, electric apparatus box and so on.
2. Operating principle: the crashing materials get into the main frame through feeding skip. With the tail-wagging airstreams produced by the tail-wagging of the capstan, the grain-shaped materials tail-wagging in the crocus room, colliding with the board and cutting blades poignantly. After they are crashed, they were sent into dust-collecting bagging through reclaiming fan blower.
Contact the company