Product or Service
SuperPro IS01 Programmer
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL63806YH | Country: United States Of America | Currency: | Export: No
* IS01 is a portable, stand-alone, self-powered universal ISP programmer.
* It is built with on-board Flash memory and a slot for SD card. Thousands of data files can be stored onto the card. Algorithms and projects can be downloaded onto the SD card and data files can be uploaded to a PC. SD card is organized with a FAT32 file system; therefore, data files on SD can be read and managed with a PC using a general-purpose SD card reader. Maximum number of projects and data files, which can be saved on the SD card is limited with only by the capacity of the SD card. Even a small 128MB size card can accommodate hundreds of files.
* IS01 is a multi-function, Engineering and Industrial ISP programmer. Compact size, high program speed, and flexibility are well suited for all demanding applications. There are two operating modes available.
o Under PC-hosted mode, programmer is controlled by a PC via USB port.
o Under stand-alone mode, operation is performed via the keyboard, LCD, and an optional SD card without a PC attached. Project file(s) should be downloaded onto the SD card from a PC prior to Stand-alone operation.
* IS01 is built with LCD display and Keypad for stand-alone operation. Customized BIOS and user interface will be provided.
* ARM9 core, Linux OS, and SD card for storage of project/data in standard FAT32 file system compatible to a PC. 20 characters x 4 lines LCD display, 6 keys keypad, ATE interface for control,12V DC in for power supply.
* An external AC power adapter will provide power to the programmer and target device. There will be no power applied from the target equipment.
* Over-current protection circuit limits power to the target device.
* Serial number is written within the built-in flash memory, which will be displayed when powered on.
* ISP cable integrates I2C, SPI, UART, BDM, MON, MW, JTAG, CAN, ICC, RS232 interfaces.
* VDD (0-5.5V /0.5A) and Vpp (0-15V / 0.2A) lines provided to power the target board and the target devices.
* Cable driver circuit supports target devices of voltage level 1.5-5V and it is ESD protected.
* USB 2.0 (high speed) interface for PC hosted mode and management of project files on SD card.
* Built-in 20 Characters x 4 lines LCD and a 6-key keypad it for stand-alone operation. In stand-alone mode project files are stored on the SD card (up to 32GB). The number of the project files is limited only by the capacity of the SD card.
* ATE interface is built for easy external hardware control. 6 lines SEL0-SEL5 are for project selection (maximum 64 files); 2 command lines START and STOP; 3 STATUS lines PASS, FAIL and BUSY. All signals are optical-isolated.
* A universal AC adapter of DC12V/2A is included for power supply.
* Supports almost all devices with ISP interface.
* Supports Jam & Staple files from ACTEL & ALTERA; and Direct C files from
Contact the company