Product or Service
8500-U19T Slim Information and Ticketing Kiosk with touchscreen&wireless
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL27767YH | Country: China | Export: No
Host : Industrial Computer(CeleronD Dothan 420 1.6G, 512M, 80GHDD)
Monitor : 17'' TFT LCD 1280*1024
Touchscreen : 17” SAW 4mm Tempered, Durability:35,000,000
Thermal Printer :58mm thermal WSP-58; Speed:120mm/s
Multimedia :Bi-channel stereo system
Enclosure :All-Steel Powder-Coated KMY-8500-U19T
• TouchScreen kiosk: for advertisement and Ticketing
• 4mm SAW Tempered Touchscreen(6mm optional)
• 58mm Hi-speed Thermal Printer
DESCRIPTION: Customizable All-Steel Slim and Sleek Multifunction Kiosk with Touchscreen and thermal printer
APPLICATION: This kiosk is mainly targeted for use for public positions of varied selfservice and ticketing points: way finding, bespoken, and ticketing. It can be a good machine placed in the hot sites and promote the nearby shops, malls, trainstation, restaurant reservation and movie centers.
It's every convenient, and everyone can passing(or driving) by and make their reservation for restaurants, movies, train, dentists and malls. It's good for some tourism and marketing companies to promote their service and demostrate it to public
• Operating temperature:-10C to +60C.
• Storage temperature: -20C to +70C.
• Operating RH: 30-90%.
• Atmospheric pressure: 60-106Kpa.
• Saline mist: 96 hours, IEC 60512-6.
• Damp heat test at + 40C: 21 days, IEC 60512-6.
• Dry heat test at + 85C: 10 days, IEC 60512-6.
• RoHS Compliant, CE and FCC verified.
• Enclosure Protection Level: IP54.
With a special filter in the fans, it can be protected from the dirt and water spray at all the directions.
• Touchscreen Vandal resistant:
With a tempered, 4mm-thickness-glass, these touchscreens can withstand the impact of a 500g steel ball, dropped from a height of 1.3 meters,in accordance with Trial Standard Number 60950©IEC 1999
• Lifespan >3 years.
• MTBF >50000H.
• MTTR <120min.
Payment:T/T in advance
Contact the company