Product or Service

BYK Silicone Polyurethane styrene acrylic emulsion

Profile: Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL 466882YH | Country: Chine | Currency: usd | Export: No

PRICE : 2 - 10
Currency : usd
incoterm : fob

Product description:
This poly urethane defoamer is made of mineral oil and polyether ester by special technology. It can quick remove foam (including big foams and tiny foams) which caused by macromolecules such as leather oil, leather coating, acrylic emulsion, aqueous polyurethane emulsion, leather edge oil, styrene-acrylic, ethylene propylene, pure acrylic, casein, polyvinyl alcohol.
It also suitable for using in some latex coating adhesives such as vinyl acetate and carboxylated styrene butadiene to control foam problem.
With the advantages of fast foam removing, lasting foam suppressing, small dosage and good leveling property, it will not affect the coating effect even if overdose using.
Applications of our poly urethane defoamer:
This poly urethane defoamer is widely used in:
PU synthetic leather coating, CF leather coating, leather edge oil, acrylic emulsion, silicone-acrylic emulsion, styrene-acrylic emulsion, or the mixture of acrylic emulsion and polyurethane emulsion, aqueous polymer adhesive, high-build acrylic emulsion, the resin production and polymer system.
(1)Fast defoaming ability, lasting foam suppressing effect, small dosage, not any effect to the basic property of foaming system.
(2)Good heat resistance, good chemical stability, non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-flammable, non-explosive, no adverse side affect.
(3)Comparable with top quality product on market, while the price is much more affordable.
Technical Parameter:
Model No.: E-0334/E-0335/E-0336
Appearance: Brown yellow/ Milk-white/ Amber liquid
pH Value: 5~8
Viscosity : 1000~1500mpa.s
Water-solubility: Soluble in water, excellent dispersibility
Above data only shows the typical characteristic of this product, not represent the whole specification range.

Usage: Direct add this defoamer into the foaming system.
Recommended dosage: 0.1~1%, but the optimal dosage should be determined through actual testing, it also can be used together with other powered additives after mixing evenly.
In the production of coating, the defoaming effect can be better if adding the 70% of total dosage before grinding and adding the rest of 30% dosage after.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Packing: 25KG, 50KG, 120KG, 200KG/Plastic drum, or as customer required.
2. Storage: Non-dangerous goods, non-toxic, non-flammable. Should be stored sealed in a cool, ventilated and dry place. Before used up , the container should be sealed tightly at around 25℃.
3. The shelf life is about 12 months.

Minimum order quantity



No attachments

Contact the company

Warning: the company you are about to contact does not speak the language you have chosen

We inform you that you do not speak the language of the company, with which you want to communicate.

Would you using our sales team to contact this company?