Product or Service

Anti Static Black Flexible Mining Duct

Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL155767YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No

PRICE : $15 - $150
Currency : usd
incoterm : fob
country : China

Fire Resistant and Anti Static PVC Flexible Vent Tube

- Made of fire-retardant PVC material and helix steel wire
- Easily to connect due to flexible
- Enduring the high temperature and oleic acid
- Acid & alkali resistant and corrosion resistant and fire resistant
- Anti-Static effect so that it is widely used in gas roof and explosive proof field, such as mine and oil field etc.
Additional Information
Colour : black tube and black scuff strip
Size : 350mm*10m
Both boots have no steel ring
Packing : Neutral Carton Packing , 1pcs/ctn
Payment Term : 30% as the deposit ,the rest 70% should be paid off before shipment or paid against the copy of B/L .We could negotiation about that before the confirmation and signature of the order
MOQ : 10 pcs
Delivery Time : 30 days after payment received
Paint warehouse, painting, dry paint, gas tank, duct space
Chaing the air of airtight space such as tank ,and manhole etc.
Working sewer and cable
Blowing bad gas when welding shipbuilding , canning ,
bridge ,chemical lab ,depot , mining , oil field

Information Stock : Product in stock
Minimum order quantity



No attachments

Contact the company