Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL52523YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
formaldehyde -free coating insolubiliser for application in all pigmented paper coatings. provides maximum wet-rub and wet-pick resistance by reducing the water solubility of coating binders. formaldehyde free，ensuring freedom from noxious and potentially harmful fumes during curing and drying. Advantages:1. Formaldehyde free reduces potential health risks and provides ease of storage and handling.
2. Cost effective vs. Formaldehyde resins and competitive formaldehyde free resins.
3. Does not increase viscosity of starchbound coatings.
4. More rapid cure at lower temperatures vs. Formaldehyde resins.
5. Light colour with no residual formaldehyde odour.
6. Provides maximum wet-rub resistance vs. Formaldehyde resin and competitive formaldehyde free resins. Typical Properties:Appearance: Clear, light yellow mobile, liquid
Colour, Gardner: 1
Specific Gravity: 1.25-1.30
Solubility: Readily soluble in water
Solids, Total: 46 %
Viscosity, cps Brookfield RV # 1,60 rpm @ 250 C: 15
Application: To ensure desired wet rub resistance, should be added at approximately 20% of the known requirement for M.F. resin, on a solids basis. For new applications, the approximate addition level is 2.5 - 5 % on coating binder solids.
should be added to the coating makedown following the addition of all binders.
cures during drying of the coating. Wet rub resistance can be expected off the driers with maximum resistance in 24 hours.
Food Contact Status: The components used to manufacture conform to the FDA Regulations 21 CFR 176.170 and 176.180 as well as BgVV Recommendation XXXVI for use in direct food contact applications.
Contact the company