Product or Service
Apollo-20 Led Grow Light
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL204684YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Parameter of LED grow light:
Lifespan: 50, 000 Hours
Working Environment: 45%-90%RH, -20-40& Deg; C
Working Frequency: 50/60Hz
Input Voltage: AC85-264V
Output Voltage: DC32-45V
Power: 110V/725W, 220V/670W
Net Weight: 13.55KG
Tem: Circuit/surface: 59#38; Deg; C/39& #44.8; Deg; C
LED Qty: 300PCS
Features of LED plant grow light:
1. Revolutionary heat dissipation design, availably alleviate the internal thermal cycle, 10-15 & Deg; C lower than its predecessors in performance.
2. Use advanced isolated power driver, UL standard safe output voltage which is lower than 45V DC.
3. Soft starting protection to avoid the transient current impact, effectively protecting the LEDs from high voltage damage.
4. 85-264V AC power input, 50/60Hz working frequency, suitable for global residential energy environment.
5. Inetelligent monitoring system, ensure the whole equipment in a good working state.
6. Apollo selects first rate LEDs as light source, ensuring the superior high quality and long lifspan.
7. Modular assembling, no-glue and no-glass design, very easy for repairment and maintenance.
8. With optical lens, the penetration is more outstanding
9. Very low dB generated while operating
10. Aluminum face shield design and available for various colors
11. 3 years warranty, free of shipping charge if factory repair is imperative.
Availavle colour: White, black, red, grey, silver
Available spectrum: 660nm, 630nm, 440nm, 460nm, 610nm, 730nm, 380nm, white 3000K-18000K
Available model: Apollo 4/6/8/10/12/16/18/20
Attention of LED grow light:
1. Do not use the lights in dripping water or anywhere where they will get wet, otherwise damage to the lights could occur and water and electricity can be a dangerous mixture.
2. The working environment for LED grow lights is minus 20 to 40& Deg; C, 45%RH 90%RH.
3. To pretect the light, Pls cut off the power when there is a lightning strike
Application of LED grow light:
1. Horticultural operations
2. Commercial vegetable and flower production
3. Supplemental greenhouse lighting
5. Research experiment
Contact the company