Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL207405YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
Latin Name: Cynara scolymus L.
Synonyms: Cynara scolymus extract; Hathi-choka extract.
CAS No.: 84012-14-6.
Description: Artichoke extract is made from the long, deeply serrated basal leaves of the artichoke plant. Artichoke is a perennial thistle of the Cynara genus originating in Southern Europe around the Mediterranean.
1. Increasing bile secretion and law constipation, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting;
2. Preventing arteriosclerosis, and protect heart blood:
3. Playing an important role in relieving vascular purpura;
4. It can used for treatments of chronic hepatitis, reducing cholesterol and indigestion diseases, improving gastrointestinal function;
5. Anti Hepatic toxicity, choleretic agents, anti-high blood lipids (serum cholesterol);
6. With considerable effects on the malignant cells;
7. Always eating can be quite helpful for prevention of cardiovascular diseases, natural beauty.
Active Ingredient: Artichokes edible contains a variety of cherry of nutrients, and protein, calcium, phosphorus content is higher, moreover also contain more chrysanthemum sugar (roots content is higher). Artichokes acid, chlorogenic acid polyphenols, flavonoids functional compounds, exists not only in cherry, leaf in higher content.
Molecular Formula: C25H24O12.
Molecular Weight: 516.45.
Part Used: Leaf.
Appearance: Brown powder.
Melting Point: 227-228℃.
Test Method: HPLC.
Specification: 10:1; Cynarin 2%; 3%; 5%.
Contact the company