Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL51932YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
a handheld OBD-II scan tool with large LCD display and solid design. It is extremely user friendly and designed for anyone to use, not just the automotive professional. It is an easy and economical investment for the do-it-yourselfer or beginning technician.
1. Displays Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) and a short description.
2. Works on any OBD-II compliant vehicle with a 16 pin data link connector (built after 1995)
3. Works on latest CAN (Controller Area Network) equipped vehicle.
4. Reads and clears all generic and most manufacturer specific DTCs.
5. Resets "Check Engine" of "Service Engine Soon" light.
6. Views OBD-II freeze frame data, scans, records and plays back live data. Stores up to 38 scans.
7. Displays Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) status.
8. Displays module readiness status.
9. Retrieves Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
10. Supports 11 languages: English, German, French, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish ( The new coming model AD 200 ).
11.AD-200 could testing european vehicles such as Renault, Citroen, Peugeot etc.
1. Large LCD display: 128 x 64 pixels with contrast adjustment and backlight.
2. Stronger and more durable than most equipment on the market.
3. Operates in temperatures from -20℃ to 50℃ (-4° F to 120°F).
4. Operates on 9-15V DC provided by vehicle battery.
5. Offered in blue, black or red.
5.ISO-15765-4 (CAN BUS).
Contact the company