Product or Service
Banaba leaf extract, Corosolic acid
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL54248YH | Country: India | Currency: | Export: No
BANABA LEAF EXTRACT
Active Ingredient : Corosolic acid 1%
Common Name : Queen's flower, Pride of India, Queen's crape myrtle, Banaba.
Chemical Constituents and Components : Main Phytochemical component is Corosolic acid (triterpenoid glycoside) and three other active constituents are lager-stroemin, flosin B and reginin A.
1. It exhibits strong antioxidant property to scavenge and neutralize free radicals.
2. It balances the blood sugar level by stimulating glucose uptake.
3. It stimulates glucose transport across cell membranes and helps to promote healthy insulin levels in the blood.
4. It is believed to support normal kidney function and help prevent damage to blood vessels.
5. It helps to control appetite and food craving (especially carbohydrate cravings) and may promote weight loss.
Curing Diseases :
1. It is used against diabetes mellitus (anti-diabetic) and for weight loss.
2. It is used to cure variety of stomach ailments.
3. It is used for the treatment of diarrhea and facilitates bowel movements.
4. It is useful in treatment of bladder and kidney inflammation, dysuria, and other urinary dysfunctions.
5. It is used in gargle for aphthous stomatitis.
6. It is useful in the treatment of blood pressure, renal and immune system.
We are one of the experienced and prominent exporters of Natural materials and Medicinal Herbs from India. We offer premium quality 100% pure and standardized Banaba leaf extract containing 1% corosolic acid.
Contact the company