Product or Service
BEOT®-Sinter metal powder filter
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL141649YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
BEOT has got the certification of ISO 9001 in 2007 and been a member of the state pharmaceutical equipment association manufacturing various kinds of sintered metal powder filters in forms of filter cylinder/cartridge, filter tube/candle, filter sheet, filter disc, sparger, diffusion aerator by cold isostatic pressing or co-axial pressing via powder metallurgy process.
Available materials: Stainless steel 316/316L, 304/304L,310,904, Titanium, Inconel, Hastelloy, Nickel, Monel and other alloys .etc. on request.
The pore size is made to measure from 0.2 to 200 microns and can be adjusted by suitable selection of the powder size fraction and the process parameters.
Fittings and connectors can be bonded to the porous parts by welding (TIG welding), machining or directly welded during sintering process.
1. Good shape stability
2. High strength and good integrity
3. Controllable pore sizes and porosity
4. Good permeability
5. Good corrosion and thermal resistance
6. Easy to be made into complicated shapes
Applications, including, but not limited to:
1. Gas and liquid filtration
2. Solid catalyst recovery
3. Filtration of slurry oil and other petrochemical products
5. Powder conveying
6. Aeration and other application in various industrial fields
Contact the company