Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL207413YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
Latin Name: Vaccinium myrtillus L. & Vaccinium Uliginosuml L.
CAS No.: 84082-34-8.
Botany: Bilberry is a kind of perennial deciduous or evergreen fruit shrubs, mainly found in subarctic regions of the world such as in Sweden, Finland and Ukraine, etc. Bilberries contain dense levels of anthocyanin pigments, which was said popularly to have been used by World War II RAF pilots to sharpen night vision. In fork medicine, Europeans have been taking bilberry for a hundred years. Bilberry extracts entered the healthcare market as a kind of dietary supplement for effects on vision enhancement and visual fatigue relief.
1. To help improve vision acuity and relieve eye fatigue;
2. Strong antioxidant activity;
3. To help prevent against Diabetes and Diabetic Retinopathy;
4. To help prevent against arteriosclerosis, thrombosis.
Active Ingredient: Anthocyanidins (Cyanidin, Delphinidin, Malvidin, Petunidin, Peonidin and Galactose, Arabinose, Glucose)
Molecular Formula: C27H31O16
Molecular Weight: 611.53
Plant Part Used: Fruit
Appearance: Fine violet to dark violet powder.
Text Method: UV
1. Made from 100% north Europe bilberry fruits
2. It is 100% nature.
3. Perfect water solubility,water insolubles<1.0%4. Chromatographic fingerprint match EP6 requirement
Contact the company