Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL207825YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Product No.: #1105
Product name: Bilberry P.E.
1. Source: Vaccinium uliginosuml
2. Part of the plant used: fruit
3. Extract ratio: 80-120:1
Specifications: Anthocyanidins 25%, 36%
4. Product description
Bilberry P.E. is a kind of dark purple to black fine powder, derived from the fruit of bilberry, which is a type of low shrub that grows across the northern Europe. It has been used in traditional herbal medicine for generations to relieve diarrhea and stomach upsets. Scientific studies shows that the key component of bilberry is anthocyanidins. Now bilberry extract is widely used in vision problems and a variety ailments
• Helping with vision problems. Studies have shown anthocyanidins may fight the effect of age related macular degeneration, stop the growth of cataracts, prevent glaucoma and enhance night vision.
• Improves blood flow and prevents the risk of blood clots. Bilberry extract has been used to treat varicose veins and angina. Bilberry extract improves general eye health by improving circulation in the retina. Bilberry increases blood flow in capillaries, and seems to relieve discomfort in those who suffer from poor circulation to the extremities. Bilberry extract strengthens capillary walls, helping to prevent bruising, varicose veins, thrombosis and angina.
• Alleviating digestive problems. Information on bilberries shows that it has long been used as a digestion aid as well as for treatment of diarrhea, nausea, dysentery and stomach ulcers.
• Lowers blood pressure and anti-inflammation
• Bilberries have been used in the treatment of menstrual cramps and alleviating ulcers. Bilberries have also been utilized as an anti-inflammatory for the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat.
Contact the company