Product or Service
Bitter Melon Extract
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL48273YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Latin Name Vaccinium myrtillus L.
Part of the Plant Used Fresh fruit
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) is a perennial, ornamental shrub of Ericaceae. Bilberry contains nutrients which are essential for protecting eyes from eyestrain or fatigue, and it can improve circulation to the eyes. Bilberry tea is administered to treat stomach diseases and soothe digestive tract traditionally.
Anthocyanins, Anthocyanidins, Flavonoids
4:1 Concentrated Powder Extracts
25% Anthocyanidins (UV-VIS)
Molecular Structure of Active Ingredients
HPLC Fingerprint Chromatogram of Bilberry P.E. 25% Anthocyanidins
1. Protect and regenerate retinal purple (rhodopsin), and cure the patients of eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc.
2. Prevent the cardiovascular diseases
3. Quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging
4. A treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat
5. A treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action
Functional food and food additive
Contact the company