Product or Service
Cat's Claw Extract
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL207421YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
Cat's Claw Extract
Latin Name: Uncaria tomentosa or Uncaria rhynchophylla Wall..
Synonyms: Uncaria surinamensis; Nauclea aculeata; N. Tomentosa; Ourouparia tomentosa
Description: Cat's Claw is a liana deriving its name from hook-like thorns that resemble the claws of a cat. In Spanish, the vine's name is "uña de gato". Its scientific name is Uncaria tomentosa. It grows profusely in the Amazon regions and other countries including in China and used as an alternative medicine in the treatment of a variety of ailments. Traditionally, the inner bark and the root of the vine are used to make a tea. A similar vine, Uncaria guaianensis, lacks a potentially important compound. A Chinese variety, Uncaria rhynchophylla, has many similar compounds. The indigenous peoples of South and Central America have used Cat's Claw for medicinal purposes for two thousand years or more. Researchers have investigated the use of the plant by the Asháninka tribe of Peru, who use the plant as a general health tonic, contraceptive, anti-inflammatory agent for the gastrointestinal tract, and as a treatment for diarrhoea, rheumatic disorders, acne, diabetes, cancer and diseases of the urinary tract.
• Stimulate the immune system;
• Help relax the smooth muscles (such as the intestines);
• Dilate blood vessels(helping lower blood pressure);
• Antioxidant properties, helping rid the body of particles known as free radicals that damage cells.
• The recent research shows Cat's claw is being studied for a number of other possible uses, including HIV, Crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE or lupus), and Alzheimer's disease. It may have antitumor and anticancer effects as well.
Active Ingredient: Cat's Claw contains several alkaloids that are responsible for its alleged medical effects, as well as tannins and various phytochemicals.
Molecular Formula: C22H28N2O4.
Molecular Weight: 384.47.
Part Used: Stem with Hook.
Appearance: Slight Brown Powder.
Specification: 3%, 4%, 5% Alkaloids,4:1, 5:1,10:1,20:1 by UV/HPLC.
• Never take cat's claw if you are pregnant, lactating, or are even considering pregnancy. It may bring on a spontaneous miscarriage.
• Do not take cat's claw if you have high blood pressure.
• Avoid cat's claw if you have had, or are scheduled to have, an organ or tissue transplant
1). 5 years experience in plant extract
2). GMP factory
3). Large quantity in stock
Contact the company