Product or Service
Cervical Traction Device
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL50491YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
Neck Traction Device Features
1. High quality brand with newest developments in the field of health and aesthetics
2. Provides sufficient traction, more than 75 pounds, by inflating the unique air tube chambers with hand air pump.
3. Anatomically designed, self-controlled, thin and light weight.
4. Examination with X-ray, CT, MRI can be conducted even while wearing air neck traction.
5. Efficiently supports neck and head
6. User friendly
7. Portable device for neck pain relief
8. Bio Magnetic therapy - improve circulation and healing power
Who should use Air Neck Traction device?
1. Aging people
2. People with upper back pain or neck pain
3. Computer users, programmers
4. Office workers
5. People who lacks exercise
6. People with stiff neck and cervical muscles
7. People suffering from pressure build up in neck & shoulders
8. Neck injury recovery
Neck pain treatment with Air Neck Traction / Neck Massager
Having a pinched nerve in your neck (a cervical radiculopathy or neck pain) is a pretty common condition, especially for those who are sitting behind computers everyday. It's often painful, and sometimes disabling. Though some cases of pinched nerves may eventually need surgery, the vast majority doesn't. Pain in the shoulder or arm that can be caused by tilting or turning the head in a particular way is likely due to a pinched nerve in the neck. Just as you can feel pain down your arm by hitting the funny bone (ulnar nerve) in your elbow, shoulder and/or arm pain is often caused by neck problems.
It is usually possible to start treatment of neck pain at home. One of the most helpful neck pain treatments is cervical traction (with Neck Traction Device). All you need is an air neck traction device (pneumatic cervical traction device). For decades, air neck traction has been applied widely for neck pain relief of neck muscle spasm or nerve root compression.
Neck Traction is a technique in which a force is applied to a part of the body to reduce paravertebral muscle spasms by stretching soft tissues, and in certain circumstances separating facet joint surfaces or bony structures. Additional pounds for neck traction is usually utilized in the hospitals or clinics for temporary use and in certain situations and under observation with occasional imaging, making sure of not to destabilize the spine.
Studies have shown that neck traction must be constant so that the muscles may tire and the strain falls on the joints. It generally takes 2 minutes of sustained traction before the inter vertebral spaces begin to widen. Forces between 20 and 50 pounds are commonly used to achieve inter vertebral separation.
based on package
Contact the company