Product or Service
CHI Hair Iron
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL56997YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
1. The CHI Iron has been designed with an IDCI plug. This helps to prevent electric shocks. If the CHI Iron does not turn on when the switch is turned to the on position, be sure that the red reset button on the plug is depressed. In the case of the local electrical interruption, be sure to reset the plug before using again.
2. The CHI Iron is turned on and off by sliding the concealed switch inside the hankle. The red indicator light willl tell you when the iron is in the heating mode. This light may flicker during heat cycles. Always turn the CHI Iron off when not in use.
3. The ceramic paddles may be cleaned of product build-up using rubbing alcohol and a clean cloth. Be sure that the Iron is turned off, unplugged, and cool to the touch before cleaning. Do not use abrasive cleaners or materials on the ceramic plates, as this will damage the heating surface.
4. As with any electrical appliance, keep the CHI Iron away from water. Never submerge the CHI Iron in water as it will damage the Iron and void the warranty.
5. Should the hinge mechanism become loose and the plates fail to align properly, the hinge may be tightened. Unplug the Iron and allow to cool
Contact the company