Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL207728YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
Latin Name: Chicorium intybus L.
Description: It is isolated from chicory, a plant that is indigenous to southern Europe. Chicory, Cichorium intybus, is bushy perennial herbaceous plant with blue, lavender, or occasionally white flowers. Various varieties are cultivated for saled leaves, chicons (blanched buds), or for roots (var. sativum), which are baked, ground, and used as a coffee substitute and additive. It is also grown as a forage crop for livestock. It lives as a wild plant on roadsides in its native Europe, and in North America and Australia, where it has become naturalized. Chicory root has been used since Roman times. In recent centuries chicory root has been used as a coffee substitute and supplement.
• Increasing human bifidobacterium and adjusting gastrointestinal function;
• Enhancing immune function;
• Reducing blood sugar and cholesterol;
• Improving the fat metabolism and losing weight.
Active Ingredient: Inulin; Chichorlin; Chicoric acid.
Inulin is a kind of water-solubility dietary fiber, also a natural carbohydrate, almost not to be acid hydrolysis and digestion. Inulin would not been destroyed before reaching the colon. There is plenty of beneficial microbial fermentation, which make inulin having oligofructose and dietary fiber characteristics.
Molecular Formula: C228H382O191.
Molecular Weight: 6179.36
Part Used: Tuber.
Appearance: White powder.
Specification: Inulin 50%-98% (HPLC).
• We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
• Our company is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Chlorogenic acid, etc.
• With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
Contact the company