Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL122408YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Conductivity Meter| Conductivity Tester | conductivity pen
Resolution: 1us/cm(0~999us/cm) 10 us/cm(1000~9990us/cm)
Accuracy： ±2% Full Scale
Calibration： Factory Calibrated
Auto shut-off: 10 minutes
Temperature Compensation: Automatic
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
Power source： 2×1.5v (button cell)
size: 142X 25X15mm
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. Press the ON/OFF button once out of the water. The tester will read “000”.
3. Immerse the tester into the water no more than 2 inches.
4. Wait for the display to stabilize. The tester automatically compensates for temperatures variations. Once the readout stabilizes (10-30seconds), press the HOLD button to view out of the water.
5. Press the ON/OFF button again to turn off the tester. The tester will shut off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
6. After usage, shake off the water from your tester or wipe it with a tissue.
Note: If the tester displays a flashing”X10”icon, multiply the reading by 10.
Important: Do not drop the entire tester in the water or dip beyond the maximum 2” level. This product is not waterproof. Tester is not meant to be used in hot water.
Calibration: your meter has been factory calibrated to 500us/cm, which is suitable for most applications. Re-calibration may be necessary from time-to time, depending on usage.
If the meter cannot be switched on or the display fades, please replace the batteries. Please pay attention to the polarity of battery.
If pin electrode is dirty, clean by rinsing it in alcohol for 1 minute.
Do not touch or scratch the pin electrode.
This instrument is guaranteed from all defects in material and production for a period of three year from the date of purchase. If during these periods the repair or the replacement of the instrument is required and the damage is not due to negligence or erroneous operation by the user, please return the instrument to either your dealer or to our offices and the repair will be effected free of charge.
Contact the company