Product or Service

Corn Flakes Processing Line

Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL30233YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No

Currency :
country : China

Corn Flakes Processing Line is a continuous and economical process with an easily controlled production cycle. A finished product having long lasting crispness in milk due to minimal damage of the cereal's starch structure during processing thanks to the particular process conditions. An end product exhibiting the best combination of texture, color and flavor base on an accurate control of the conditioning, drying and toasting stages of the process. Unlimited choice of shapes and formulae for shaped cereal such as stars, crispy, pillows, rings, stars etc. Simple and fast possibility of inter-combining the two over mentioned lines, in order to obtain the widest range of products with minimum expense. The use of a five-layer roaster in cereal flakes production allows to change cooking conditions in function of different raw materials, in order to make the line quite versatile and capable to give final products the best blister effect.
Output: 120kg/hr
Voltage / Frequency: 380V / 50Hz
Installed Capacity: 100kw
Dimension: 2700 X 500 X 300cm
Corn Flakes Processing Line is not just a combination of machines, but an integrated process starting with raw material feeding and ending at the packaging room. Thus, the system is quite versatile and able to produce a wide variety of cereal flakes and shaped breakfast cereals.
Having the ability to add vitamins, protein concentrates and fiber further enhances the ranges of products, thus allowing you make the right product for each market segment. Based on low density, strong product structure an low permeability, breakfast cereals made on Corn Flakes Processing Line are excellent for coating with sugar solution.
Payment:30% by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% is paid by L/C at sight.

Minimum order quantity

1 set


No attachments

Contact the company