Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL60210YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
Introducing the foreign advanced technology .
CCD detector technology is one of the main international technologies in Digital Radiography field. At present, many big x-ray system manufacturers have began to adopt CCD detector to make Digital Radiography system. DR uses single-reflection CCD which can reach a high spatial resolution of 17 million pixels (4096*4196). It represents the highest spatial resolution level of DR nowadays. Angell Technology provides high quality DR products for all the users.
Comparisons of Main Digital Radiography Technologies
Detector Technology Advantages Disadvantages
Amorphous silicon flat panel Small size, good image The electronics in Flat Panel systems are in the direct radiation beam which is damaging and can cause the electronics to fail; usually 2-3 years to be replaced. High purchase and maintenance cost.
Amorphous Selenium flat panel Small size, good image Be strict to the transportation and application environment; sensitive to the temperature; the amorphous selenium would form crystal and dead pixel at high temperature; accumulative x-ray damage leads to be replaced in two or three years; high purchase cost.
Single reflection CCD No x-ray damage; high quality image; long-term stability; low purchase and maintenance cost A little bit big volume
Single projectivity CCD High quality image; low purchase cost Big volume, high diagnostic table; CCD is exposed to the x-ray directly, easy to be damaged.
Features of CCD Technologies
1) Single CCD, large Array design, pixel matrix of 4K × 4K, 17 million pixels; spatial resolution 4.6 lp/mm, represents the highest level in the world nowadays;
2) 17 × 17 inch imaging area, fully meet the needs of clinical examination;
3) Anti-radiation design of CCD keeps long-term consistent and reliable image quality, and significantly lowers the cost.
4) DR has special BIN2 technology, which can easily change the spatial resolution to 400 million pixels when no need high spatial resolution, such as physical examination, so as to achieve the image meeting the clinical requirements at low does.
5) With independent intellectual property rights, developed an image acquisition and processing software of DR, which can upgrade automatically. Complying with DICOM 3.0 standard, it’s easy to process, achieve, and tele-transmit DR images, and connect with PACS /HIS system.
6) Bring in advanced image processing technology and output high quality digital images; such as digital filtering, wavelet transformation, x-ray light source calibration, temperature, noise correction techniques. Main Functions: Imaging Part Indicator, Tissue Equalization, Filter Correction, Grayscale Transform, Window/Level Adjustment, Gamma Correction, ROI Equalization, Black/White Reversion, Image Segmentation, Mark, Enhancement, Smoothing, Sharpening, Compression, Magnification, Graphic/Text Report, Printing/Typeset.
Contact the company