Product or Service
drilling rig BZC350D
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL161139YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
1. BZC-350D is a rotary drilling rig which mounted a vehicle.
2. This truck mounted drilling rig is equipped with 6×6 off-road vehicle chassis from YuKang Group, a top truck manufacturer in China. The transfer case, transmission box, dual-winch, slurry pump, rotary table, drill tower and steel wire feeding system, etc. are all mounted on the chassis.
3. Driving system
This truck mounted drilling rig is principally mechanical driven. The drill tower and the four levelling legs are hydraulically controlled. The two mechanical legs, transfer case and slurry pump's valves are pneumatically controlled.
4. Power system
BZC-350D truck mounted drilling rigs are equipped with automotive engines, and also additionally equipped with transfer case and hydraulic system. Hence, the truck and the drilling mechanism can work simultaneously.
5. Three-phase AC generating set provides the vehicle mounted drilling machine with convenience for welding operation and equipment maintenance at night.
6. BZC-350D is equipped with dual-winch and drill tower pulley block, etc. which functions to increase the drilling pressure and assists the water well drilling rig in drilling into mud rock, and bed rock, etc. This design is very effective in improving drilling efficiency.
7. Drilling method
A standard BZC-350D truck mounted drilling rig adopts directional circulation drilling method. Equipped with BW850/2A slurry pump, it utilizes slurry as the drilling fluid, and finally achieves direct circulation drilling with the help of the high pressure plunger pump.
If equipped with proper drilling tools, the drilling machine can also achieve other drilling methods.
Drilling depth (M) 80 300
Borehole diameter (mm) 1500 500
1. According to customers' requirements, this truck mounted drilling rig can be equipped with air compressors from different manufacturers, like America's SULLAIR, Sweden's ATLAS COPCO, China's KaiShan Group and HongWuHuan Group. Thus, the equipment can achieve pneumatic down-the-hole hammer drilling.
2. If equipped with air water separator, dual-wall drill pipe and other related devices, the rotary drilling rig is also able to achieve reverse circulation drilling.
3. If equipped with drill tools like hydraulic down-the-hole hammer, and 850/2A mud pump, the vehicle mounted drilling equipment can realize hydraulic DTH drilling.
Contact the company