Product or Service
Easyclean Manual-Run 8L car washer
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL205026YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
Easyclean manual-run car washers are versatile water-saving and energy-saving products. They are powered by the hand pump and use water in store, so they can be used whenever and wherever for various applications.
CS-8L-2 is one of the most classical models, portable, can store 8 liter water.
1. Washing the car
2. Washing the bicycle
3. Cleaning the boat
4. Cleaning windows
5. Washing dogs/cats/horses/and other pets/livestock
6. Store fresh water when leave for an outdoor life or traveling.
7. Washing the muddy pram wheels, specifically for mothers
8. Watering the lawn, specifically for gardeners
9. It will come in handy for sports enthusiasts, who’d prefer to clean their equipment before they pack it in the car – mountain bikes, canoes, rugby balls…. the list can be endless
Product Name: Manual-Run 8L Normal car washer
Major Material: Engineering Plastic
Capacity: 8L (=2.1gallon)
Pipe Length: 2.7m
Standard accessories: Jet(1pcs), 30*40cm Microfiber towel (1pcs), reserve ring seal (1 set)，instruction(1 pcs)
1. Concise design, portable, small and exquisite.
2. Extreme soft and flexible synthetic fiber bristles, which make sure no scratch or degradation will be caused to your car finish.
3. Can store 8 liter fresh water, or can be used as a 8-liter locker
4. Easy to operate, there are only 3 steps to wash your car thoroughly in 10 minutes.
5. Replaceable brushes just replace the old one with a new brush when it is getting dirty.
6. Made of durable engineering plastic, which can work for at least 5 years.
1. Screw the pump handle in anticlockwise direction to open the bottle.
2. Fill in fresh water but do not overfill, and screw back the pump handle to close the bottle.
3. Pump the bottle until finding it hard to continue.
4. Grasp the handle that connected with the spray head to spray water, and then wash your car easily.
5. Release high pressure in the bottle by slightly pulling up the trumpet-shape valve after finishing the car washing.
Contact the company