Product or Service
Eco-sol Max Ink(eco-solvent ink)
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL141871YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
ECO-SOL MAX is a remarkable innovation in ink technology.
Building on Roland’s award-winning eco-solvent ink, ECO-SOL MAX features several new enhancements including faster drying time, higher density, wider color gamut, improved scratch resistance, lower cost per square foot, and broader uncoated media support. In addition, ECO-SOL MAX is virtually odorless, and does not require any special ventilation or environmental equipment.
Champion manufactures this type of ink much same color as original,
It no need to change original ICC profile, plug and play directly, no need flush,
Superior color range, up to 3years ourdoor! Very easy to be handle!
• Quick drying time for improved production speed
• Improved scratch resistance for increased durability and easy handling
• Wider color gamut for reds, blues and greens
• Virtually odorless and user-friendly
• Aggressively adheres to a broad range of affordable media including Roland’s complete line of uncoated and coated media
• Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination
• Ink running costs as low as 16¢ per sqft.
• Now available in 440 cc or 1000 ml bulk bottle
• Comatible Models : Directly use for Roland Printers
Soljet Pro III XJ-740,XJ-640,XC-540,XC-540W
Soljet Pro II V SJ-1045IS, SJ-745EX,SJ-645EX
VersaArt RS-640, RS-540
Versacamm VP-540i, VP-300i,SP-540V,SP-300V
• Same Color, Same ICC, no extra work needed for making new ICC
Contact the company