Product or Service
eep Cycle Sealed Lead Acid Battery - 12V, 20AH
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL190486YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
(1) Voltage covers: 6V, 12V
(2) Capacity: From 4Ah to 250Ah
(3) Designed floating service life: @ 20C/68F Capacity under 18Ah is designed for 5 years, and 8 years for capacity above 24Ah.
(1) Completely maintenance free.
(2) Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
(3) Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required.
(4) Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
(1) Electric Powered Vehicles
(2) Golf Cars and Buggies
(3) Wheel Chairs
(4) Power Tools
(5) Electric Powered Toys
(6) Control System
(7) Vacuum Cleaners
(8) Medical Equipments
1) Maintenance-free, Complately Sealed (all gases recycled internally)
2) Excellent plates for maximum surface area, optimized recycling
3) AGM Seperator design eliminates acid spills
4) Robust internal cell connections prevent vibration damage
5) High integrity terminal seal
6) Self-regulating relief valve
7) Low self-discharge rate
12V20AH electric bicycle battery / sealed lead acid battery / battery for electric bike /battery electric scooter 12V 20AH2hr
20V e bike battery: 6-DZM-20 (12V 20AH/2HR)
12V20AH electric bike battery
12V20AH electric vehicle battery
1)The plate of the battery is made of lead acid alloys (including Pb, Fe, As, CD, Ca, Sb)
2)the battery is conbined by positive plate, negative plate, plate separator, battery case/lid and electrolyte.
3)We adapt good raw material, and it's safety, safety, no leakage and no pollution, and it has been charged with load before leaving our factory, so can be used at any time.
4)High reliability and conenience for installation.
5)Our product can be bought in most competitive price with good quality, So you can have a trial and then you will know our advantage.
6)the quality of our products enjoy great popularity both in domestic and abroad.
7)Have Obtained ISO9001, UL and CE certificates.
8)Welcome you to join us and we must try our best to cooperate with you.
Contact the company