Product or Service
EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor)
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL24625YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Recombinant human epidermal growth factor (rhEGF), one of human growth factors, is a 6.2 KDa protein containing 53 amino acid residues. EGF is a highly efficient cell division factor with many other biological effects.
Name: Recombinant Human Epidermal Growth Factor
Alternate names: EGF, rhEGF, rhuEGF, rh-EGF, rhu-EGF, Epidermal Growth Factor
Source: E. Coli
CAS No.: 62253-63-8
Test Report on the Epidermal Growth Factor (rhEGF)
Appearance: White lyophilized powder.
Purity: more than 98% (determined by SDS-PAGE and RP-HPLC analysis).
Activity unit: 500000 IU/mg min.
PH value: 7.2
Water residue: 3.0% max.
Sterility test: No bacterial growth
Abnormal toxicity exp.: The tested animals have No abnormal reactions. They keep healthy, and have weight increase.
Packing in Penicillin vial, inner sealed with 1mg, 2mg, 5mg, 10mg freeze-dried powder.
Storage in refrigerator, which keeping at 2-8 Degree Centigrade (lyophilized), stable within 36 months.
Usage: EGF is a highly efficient cell division factor with many biological effects, which mainly includes,
1. stimulating the growth and proliferation of skin, cornea and racheal epithelium tissue in vivo.
2. accelerating the healing process of epidermis damage on skin, cornea, etc.
3. repressing the gastric acid excretion.
4. accelerating the proliferation of epithelial cells in human and animals.
5. facilitating the biosynthesis of protein, rna, dna as well as metabolic activity in epidermal cells.
Contact the company