Product or Service
EGF(Epidermal Growth Factor)
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL50086YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
EGF is abbreviated from “Epidermal Growth Factor”. It is an important cell growth factor with strong physiological activity that secreted by human body. The EGF discoverer doc. Cohen was awarded the Nobel Prize for physiology and medicine because of EGF study in 1986. Because of the discovery of EGF, the dreams of preventing skin from being senile become the truth, and it is the possible that the senile skin become young.
CAS No.: 62253-63-8
HS Code No.: 3002 9090
EGF is a highly efficient cell division factor with many biological effects, which mainly includes:
- Stimulating the growth and proliferation of skin, cornea and racheal epithelium tissue in vivo.
- Accelerating the healing process of epidermis damage on skin, cornea, etc.
- Accelerating the proliferation of epithelial cells in human and animals.
- Facilitating the biosynthesis of protein, RNA, DNA as well as metabolic activity in epidermal cells.
- Reduce and prevent lines and wrinkles by actively generating new skin cells.
- Whiten skin tones with full of vitality and energy.
- Eliminate scars on skin by forming new skin cells.
Contact the company