Product or Service
Eucommia Ulmoides P.E. Chlorogenic Acid 15%-98% by HPLC
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL123474YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Name of Product: Eucommia Ulmoides P.E.
Latin Name: Eucommia Ulmoides Oliv.
Plant Origin and Distribution:
Eucommia Ulmoides, eucommiaceae, is a kind of shrubs. Flowering period is from April to May, fruit is harvested in September. It always borns in mountain forests. Which distributed in the Yangtze River and Southern Provinces, such as Henan, Shaanxi, Gansu and other places .
Part of Used: Leaf
Active Ingredients: Chlorogenic Acid
CAS No.: 327-97-9
Specification Available: HPLC 15%-98%
Appearance:Yellow-brown or White Fine Powder
Molecular Formula: C16H18O9
1. Reducing blood press with non-toxic and no side effects;
2. With the function of anti-cancer and anti-tumor;
3. With the effect of exciting pituitary - adrenal system and enhanceing the function of the adrenal cortex;
4. Promoting metabolism and prevent aging.
1. Applied in food field, eucommia tea get widespread concern when it come on the market;
2. Applied in health product field, to be added into the capsules, helping the body antibacterial and antiviral, regulating immunity;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, to be used as raw materials to reduce blood pressure.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Storage: Store in cool and dry places, keep away from light.
Packing: 25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside, with carton outside.1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
Contact the company