Product or Service

Expanded Metal mesh

Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL30311YH | Country: China | Export: No


incoterm : sell in th
country : Chine
DESCRIPTION

This products is everlasting ,it is wildely used in filters baskets, the protecting of the electrical equipmentwindow,decorative celling,civil building.
Payment:T/T30% in advance,The rest 70% against but the copy off B/L

Attachment


No attachments


Contact the company
intermediation