Product or Service
Extruded Snacks Processing Line
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL30234YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Extruded Snacks Processing Line can produce all kinds of extrusion products, such as snacks, core filling food, nutritional powder, breakfast cereal, baby food, etc. The raw materials can be maize, rice or wheat flour, etc.
The performance and quality of Snacks Processing Line reaches the highest international level in its field. From feeding materials, extruding & inflating, core filling, shaping, roasting, cutting, oil spraying to finished products are done once time automatic. Extruder control is based on a programmable computer system which adjusts for optimal parameters according to different recipes, water content, pressure and temperature, allowing for simpler more dependable processing
If any questions, please feel free to let me know. We have accurate specification, please contact us for details.
KINDLY PLEASE LEAVE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN SEND THE SPECIFICATION TO YOU WHILE RECEIVE YOUR INQUIRY.
Payment:30% paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% paid by L/C at sight
Contact the company