Product or Service
Figure 8 fiber optic cable (GYXTC8Y)
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL166823YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
8-Like Self-supporting Center Tube Cable (GYXTC8Y)
fiber optic cable / fiber optical cable / Optical fiber / optical fiber cable / optic cable / fiber optic patch cable / optic fiber cable / Figure 8 optical fiber cable / fiber cable
Outdoor fiber optic cable descriptions:
The fibers of our fiber optic cable GYXTC8Y, 250 μ m, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A steel wire located in the center of core as a metallic strength member. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular a cable core. After an Aluminum Polyethylene Laminate (APL) moisture barrier is applied around the cable core, this part of cable accompanied with stranded wires as the supporting part are completed with a polyethylene (PE) sheath to be figure 8 structure.
Outdoor fiber optic cable characters:
1. High tensile strength of stranded wires meets the requirement of self-supporting and reduce the installation cost.
2. Good mechanical and temperature performance
3. Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber.
4. The following measures are taken to ensure fiber optic cable GYXTC8Y watertight:
1) Steel wire used as the central strength member.
2) Loose tube filling compound
3)100% cable core filling
4) APL moisture barrier
Outdoor fiber optic cable GYXTC8Y standards:
Our outdoor fiber optic cable GYXTC8Y complies with standard YD/T 1155-2001 as well as IEC 60794-1
Outdoor fiber optic cable application:
1. This fiber optic cable adopted to outdoor distribution
2. This fiber optic cable is suitable for aerial duct and buried method.
3. Long distance and local area network communication.
Contact the company