Product or Service
fireproof MgO board
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL206094YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
We are manufacturer of high quality fireproof mgo boards / magnesium oxide boards, size: 1220x2440, 915x1830, thickness: 3mm 38mm.
MgO board (magnesium oxide board) is widely applied to residential and commercial building construction. It can be used for a number of applications including wall and ceiling linings, fascias, soffits, tile backing, sub-floor or as substrates for coatings. Think of MgO as a type of sheathing board –sort of like drywall or cement board–but with much improved characteristics such as fire resistance, weatherability, high strength, resistance to mold and mildew, etc.
1) High strength, strong flexural and impact strength
2) Non-flammability: fireproof Grade A.
3) Moisture resistant
4) Sound insulation
5) Thermal insulation
6) Easy installation
7) Environmentally friendly: 100% free of asbestos, formaldehyde, benzene, radiation and other harmful substances.
8) Anti-insects and mildew
1) Interior wall and exterior sheathing
2) Ceiling board
3) Decorative material
4) Fascias & Soffits
5) Partition wall board
6) Tile backing (backer board) and sub-floor
7) Fire resistant white board and notice board
8) Substrates for coatings and insulated systems such as: Direct-Applied Finish Systems, EIFS, SIPS, Portland or Synthetic Stuccos.
9) Fire core door & duct/ pipe substrate
Contact the company