Product or Service
FiT333 Breathalyzer, Alcohol Tester - Fuel cell sensor
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL162831YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Breath Alcohol Tester, Professional Alcohol Testing instrument (Police/ Official used). Using the electrochemical reaction for platinum Vs ethanol molecules, gives the most stable and reliable measuring technology.
The fuel cell is a porous disk with a thin layer of platinum black on both faces and any alcohol that comes in contact with the cell's surface is broken down chemically. For each molecule of alcohol that is broken down a given number of electrons are freed during the process. The numbers of electrons generated are in proportion to the amount of alcohol.
Product No: FiT333 Breathalyzer, Alcohol Tester - Fuel cell sensor ~NEW~
Product name:: Breath Alcohol Tester - Law Enforcement with Fuel Cell sensor
1. Built-in Printer:: PDA alcohol analyzer and printer all in one
2. Display:: Color 3.2" TFT LCD whit touch screen
3. Navigating key input:: Navigating key input with Touch Panel
4. Quick and precise analysis:: Ensure a high sensitivity to alcohol and stable & reliable working life.
5. Easy to read:: Waveform graphic display and make the analyzer more fancy and clear
6. Memories :: Able to store 18000 test results (Depends on data required or Flash capacity)
7. Data download:: PC down via standard USB cable.
8. Mouthpiece:: Easy to replace a new mouthpiece by pressing a key
9. GPS:: can locate the global position (OPTION)
10. Built-in Camera:: Picture capture and storage (OPTION)
11. Power Supply:: Rechargeable/AA battery
12. Heat warm up:: Chamber & Sensor warm up automatically
13. Auto flow monitoring:: Flow detect automatically
14. Display range:: 0~0.4% BAC or 0~4.0 %oBAC or 0~2.0mg/l
15. Storage environment:: -40 Degree C to +85 Degree C.
16. Temperature Range:: From -20℃ to +70 ℃, (-20 Degree C to +40 Degree C for optimum operation)
17. Memories:: 1M Flash memories for Data log (option 2M.)
18. Measurement precision:: Standard deviation +/–0.025 mg/L or +/–5 % of the measurement
Drift: typically < 0.8 % of the measurement value/month
19. Standard:: OIML, GB, CE, AS , NF, DOT (TBC)
Request for quote click here.
Contact the company