Product or Service
GDE-1C Asphalt Engler Viscometer
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL162425YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
The instrument is designed and made as per T0622 “Asphalt Engler Viscosity Test (Engler Viscometer Methods)” in the Industry Standard JTJ052 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway Engineering, and the National Standard GB/T266 “Test Methods for Engler Viscosity of Petroleum Products.
It is used to determine the engler viscosity of bitumens under specified condistions.
Main technical characteristics
1. It is composed of main unit and temperature controlling device. The inner and outer containers are made of stainless steel. The inside of inner container has been specially processed, so its smooth finish meets test requirements.
2. Adopt a digital temperature controller having function of PID adjustment, so it is easy to preset parameters with high temperature controlling accuracy.
Main technical specification and parameters
1. Standard water value: 51±1 s (It is at standard water temperature 20±0.1 °C, and 200 ml water; it can be converted into a value at 25±0.1 °C, and 50 ml water);
2. Temperature range: 0~100°C;
3. Temperature controlling accuracy: ±0.1°C;
4. Thermometer: As per T0622;
5. Graduated flask: 100 ml;
6. Inner container: Made by stainless steel;
7. Power of electric heater: 550 W/220V;
8. Precision of electric stopwatch: 1/100 s;
Contact the company