Product or Service
GDGK-307 GIS Mechanical Properties Tester
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL83669YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
1.1 General introduction
GDGK-307 is special instrument for power system GIS mechanical properties measuring. The instrument takes IPC for the core to sample and data process. It has 12.1 LCD to display and 12.1 touch pad for operation. Rich experience database makes the tester more intelligence. The tester has the characteristic of accurate test data, strong anti-jamming, easy operation, small size and light weight.
1. Measure opening and closing time, synchronism performance ,bounce time and bounce times of common and graphite GIS.
2. Measure distance, average speed and instantaneous speed of on and off of common and graphite GIS.
3 Finish test of continuous on and off of common and graphite GIS.
4. Measure coil current of common and graphite GIS.
5. Draw GIS state-time curve, current-time curve, distance-time curve and speed-distance curve.
6. Show 12 GIS port status of common and graphite GIS.
1.3 Technique index
1) Time measuring:
Number of ports of GIS measured :≤12
Range of the setting time during the measuring course: >100 seconds
2) Distance measuring:
Distance sample rules:0-3
3) Errors of measuring
Error of time measuring: ±1%
Error of distance measuring: ±1mm
4) Speed measurement range: 0—20m/s
5) The tester has 8G storage room, saves test data more than1000 groups
6) Power output
Output voltage: DC 20V—220V error: 1%
Output current: 0～20A
7) Operating conditions
Rated power supply: AC220V±10%, 50HZ
Power consumption: ≤60W
Temperature of environment: 0~40℃
Humidity of environment: ≤90%RH
Contact the company