Product or Service
Ginkgo Biloba P.E.
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL207864YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Product No.: #1407
Product name: Ginkgo Biloba P.E.
1. Source: Ginkgo biloba L.
2. Part of the plant used: leaves
3. Extract ratio: 30~75: 1
4. Product description
Ginko Biloba is one of the oldest used herbs available. Its first use probably occurred in China around 2800 BC for its beneficial effects on memory and concentration The medicinal parts are derived from the fresh or dried leaves. Modern day research on Ginkgo Biloba extract was carried out by German scientists, proving to the world how beneficial ginkgo Biloba uses are. Ginkgo also appears to enhance blood flow to the brain, thus improving concentration, memory, absent-mindedness in the elderly and so on. Now Ginkgo Biloba Extract is widely used in beverage, health food, tea, cosmetic and pharmaceutical. It is listed in CP, EP, USP, JP and many other countries’ pharmacopeia. It is safely enough accepted worldwide.
• Depression and anxiety
• Cardiovascular disease, enhanced circulation
• High blood pressure and cholesterol, blood clots
• Hearing problems
• Tinnitus and vertigo
• Memory loss in the elderly
• Eye disorders, age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma and Cataracts
• Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
• Sexual problems
• Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
• relieve pain in legs caused from clogged arteries (a blood vessel disorder that causes pain in the legs when walking)
• help prevent varicose veins and spider veins
• Lyme disease
• Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
• Chronic fatigue syndrome
Contact the company