Product or Service
high temperature resistant adhesive used for filters
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL130109YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
High temperature resistant adhesive（THO4052）
Outline It is double-component epoxy adhesive. It is easy and convenient to use for it cures fast at room temperature and bonds well,
Applications It is used to bond metals, the ceramics, compound materials working under the hot conditions. It also applies to stop up the leaks, the blocking of the cracks, and the perfecting of the castings, as well as the potting of electrical components or heating parts.
Features Component A is the tinted thick liquid, non-solid particle. component B is in tinted paste shape.
Fast curing speed. At 25 deg.C, its surface cures during the first 3 hours, 18 hours later, it reaches its maximum bonding strength.
Being durable and resistant to ultraviolet light once the bond has formed.
Being heat-resistant, it adapts to a wide range of temperatures and bonds well under high temperature.
Mix the two components in a certain proportion, apply it to the surface of the substrates directly, which makes it so convenient to use.
You'll get long term durability and resistance to moisture, chemicals, oils, and temperature extremes.
Being stable, its shelf life is half a year.
The main technical parameters are as follows:
Heat resistance scope：-40－+380 deg.C
At Normal temperature: Tensile strength≥25MPa;
Shearing strength≥20 MPa
At 150 deg.C: Tensile strength 3－5 MPa
Instruction 1. To get the best results, the two substrates being bonded should be free of oils, dirt, moisture and other contaminants, or the substrates should be slightly roughed or sanded to remove gloss.
2. Mix A and B in a proportion of 10:1 to get perfect bonding result.
3. Spread the mixture on the substrates, put them together and apply some strength on them, finally, let them dry for 2-4 hours.
Notes 1. Use another can or container to blend A with B. The tools used to get A and B should be different.
2. A and B should be mixed well.
3. It is necessary to keep it well ventilated and away from fire.
4. If it has contact with skin, you should wash thoroughly with soap and water.
5. It can be stored at well-ventilated places with low temperature, and keep them away from fire.
6. Cover the lip after using it.
Contact the company