Product or Service
Instant Cold Compress
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL120470YH | Country: Turkey | Currency: eur | Export: No
• Locate the inner liquid pouch, squeeze firmly to rupture it.
• Shake the pack up and down to make the content fully mixed.
• The temperature will depress below zero instantly in 3 second.
FUNCTIONS & PURPOSE:
• Good solution to relieve minor muscle and rheumatic pain, neural pain, sciatica, vertebral, joint pain, stiffness, and muscle spasm.
• To control and alleviate the gore and pain caused by strain, bruise, scald or burn.
• It can rapidly remove the pain and discomfort induced by fever, headache, toothache, sprains, calenture, stanch, oedema, mosquito bite, etc.
• To prevent swelling and bruising as a result of trauma of felling down and hitting.
• Regional pain relieving and easy solution of rheumatic complaints
• Insect bites, such as in inflammation
• In cases where the doctors recommended.
• It can be used after medical surgery to prevent oedema.
• Freeze and keep fresh vegetable, fruit, beer, beverage, food, and so on when cold sources are not available.
• Convenient to use while driving, travelling, fishing, hiking, or camping.
• It is a MUST for your first aid kid.
• It is not required to cool Cold Packs prior to usage.
• After squeezing the upper sac, cooling will begin within a few seconds.
• Provides -1.5 degrees centigrade cold constantly through 20 minutes.
• Gives instant results.
• Can keep coldness up to 40 minutes.
• Can bear 150 kg during storage and transportation without being broken.
• Disposable. The material can be recycled after usage as fertilizer.
• Package do not keep bacteria and other toxic material,
• Environmental-friendly material without any side-affect, and do not cause any allergies.
• It is non-toxic, and non-caustic.
Below properties are being prepared at room temperature of + 31 degrees centigrade;
• The first minute: - 1.5 degrees centigrade
• 10. minutes: 0 degrees centigrade
• 20. minutes: +1 degrees centigrade
Conclusion: Cold Packs provide 20 minutes cold (Between - 1.5 to + 0.5 degrees centigrade)
• The packs only used for external medication or usage.
• Do not eat the mixture in the pack. If so, please drink enough water, try to vomit it, and get medical assistance.
• If eyes or skin are contacted to mixture in the pack, wash them thoroughly by clean water.
Storage: Store in cool, dry place at room temperature. No special storage or refrigeration is required. It can be carried in your first-aid kit.
Technical Properties: Consist of two-part chemicals; water and chemicals (ammonium nitrate) are placed in the laminated bags.
Weight: 330 gr
Dimensions: 26 x 13 cm
Contact the company